What is a good project?
- Specific delivery: the project should have a defined goal and specific product or service that is handed over at completion.
- Clear time frame: the project should have a clear time frame with a start and an end.
- Independent work: the student freelancer should be able to work independently.
What is a bad project?
- Core functions: we don't recommend depending on freelancers to perform the core functions of your business.
- Repeating or continuous work: tasks that are performed continously or repeated many times can most likely not be classified as freelance work for tax purposes.
- Large and complex projects: there are many really talented students on Rookiework, but almost all of them are at the beginning of their career and most of them work alone. Large and complex projects are better suited for agencies with larger teams.
- Projects without payment: projects without payment are not allowed on Rookiework. We believe in fair payment for hard work.
- Competitions: projects that require the student freelancers to complete all or part of the work before being awarded the project.